What is Hypnosis?
Hypnosis is the induction of a trance state. This state of consciousness is characterised by heightened inner focus and heightened connection with the subconscious mind.
What is Hypnotherapy?
Hypnotherapy is the use of hypnosis or trance state for therapeutic purposes. There are many types of hypnotherapy and many diverse methods.
What is Clinical Hypnotherapy?
Clinical Hypnotherapy is hypnotherapy that is practised by an official hypnotherapist. A person who has studied a formal course and has recognised qualifications as a hypnotherapist.
Maral Kojayan and all Clarity Flow Hypnotherapy practitioners are Clinical Hypnotherapists.
What is Solution Focused Hypnotherapy?
Solution Focused Hypnotherapy is a powerfully fast, effective, comfortable and science based type of Clinical Hypnotherapy.
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy, a highly effective branch of Psychotherapy.
- The latest neuroscientific understanding.
- The enormous benefits of the hynotherapist's toolkit.
Valuable or unique aspects of Solution Focused Hypnotherapy:
- The client finds the use of his/her own resources.
- The client learns how the brain works and how to use this understanding to his/her own benefit.
- The client develops a clear vision of their preferred future.
- We look to creating functional change in the present and future; by clearing, rather than digging endlessly into the past.
- It is a positive and enjoyable process.
- It is limited in time and does not go on like some talking therapies.
Or book directly in the agenda now - No payment requested at booking.